ultimate chocolate chip cookies.
You can have ultimate chocolate chip cookies using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of ultimate chocolate chip cookies
- You need 3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/8 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 stick of soft butter.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of firmly packed light brown sugar.
- You need 3 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 of 12 oz bag semisweet chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 of 12 oz bag milk chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 of 12 oz bag white chocolate chips.
- It’s 2 cup of chopped nuts (optional).
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded unsweetened coconut (optional).
ultimate chocolate chip cookies instructions
- preheat oven to 350* combine flour, baking powder & salt in large bowl; set aside. in another large bowl combine butter, sugar & brown sugar. beat on high until light & fluffy. beat in eggs one at a time, then vanilla.
- gradually add flour mixture, beating well after each addition. fold in chocolate chips, (& if desired) nuts & coconut.
- drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets. flatten each one slightly with back of a fork. bake until golden, about 15 minutes. cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes, then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..