Sweet Potato with a Honey Salt Compote.
You can have Sweet Potato with a Honey Salt Compote using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato with a Honey Salt Compote
- You need 1 medium of Sweet potato.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Honey.
- It’s 250 ml of Water.
Sweet Potato with a Honey Salt Compote instructions
- I made this dish with the sweet potatoes that my eldest son dug up..
- Wash off any remaining soil from the potato, slice into 1.5cm thickness and soak in water..
- Drain and transfer into a pot. Add the ingredients..
- Cover with a lid and cook on low heat until tender..
- Once the potatoes are soft, remove the lid, cook down the sauce in an uncovered pot until thickened. Don't overcook and leave some sauce..
- Once the sauce is thick and starchy, turn off the heat and cool. This allow the sweet potatoes to absorb the honey salt flavour!.
- Serve on a plate and spoon over the sauce. You could adjust the amount of ingredients for extra sauce. My children like the sauce more than the sweet potatoes..
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..