Ultimate Oreo Milkshake.
You can cook Ultimate Oreo Milkshake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ultimate Oreo Milkshake
- You need 6 tbsp of Powder Milk, or 1 1/2 cups of liquid Whole Milk.
- It’s 5 of scoops vanilla ice cream.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sweetened milk (condensed milk).
- Prepare 12 of Black Oreo Cookies.
- Prepare 1 of Hershey Chocolate syrup.
- You need 1 of whipping cream.
Ultimate Oreo Milkshake step by step
- It's very important that you add the ingredients in the exact order as shown above, also while the blender is on, trying not to make a mess..
- If you are using Powder Milk, add 1 cup of water to the blender and add the 6 tablespoons of milk. If you're using liquid WholeMilk, just add it to the blender and then turn on..
- Add the 5 tablespoons of Ice Cream. You can also use 3 tablespoons of vanilla and 2 of chocolate..
- Add the vanilla extract and the condensed (sweetened) milk.
- Add the Oreo Cookies.
- That's it for the Milkshake. If you want it colder you can add some ice and blend it. Once it's done, you can pour whip cream on top and add Hershey's syrup..
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..