Pretzel dough garlic knots.
You can have Pretzel dough garlic knots using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pretzel dough garlic knots
- You need 1 1/2 cup of luke warm water.
- It’s 1 1/4 tbsp of active yeast.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of light brown sugat.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sea salt.
- You need 4 cup of bread flour.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of water seperate bowl.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 cup of melted or stick butter.
Pretzel dough garlic knots step by step
- preheat oven to 350°.
- In large bowl add warm water, sprinkle yeast ontop and wisk till bubbly (only a few secs) then add brown sugar, salt, and garlic (I grate or press mine) mix till dissolved..
- Add flour 1cup at a time fold in then kneed till not sticky. Add more flour if needed.
- Gather ball of dough and place in seperate bowl on side and let rise (At least 30 mins, I let mine sit up to 2 hrs) depends on how strong of flavor wanted..
- On side get a bowl to add seperate water and mix in baking soda.
- Get pan ready with parchmemt paper or use pizza stone if u have one, no paper needed for stone.
- When dough has risen push down once if dessired but not needed. Let sit for a few mins to rest. Then take a 2in ball off and roll to strip about 3in long and tie into simple knot..May need sum flour for dusting. Take finished knot and dip into water and baking soda mix. Line pan with knots about 1in apart sprinkle salt on top if dessired..
- Bake for 10 mins turnin pan after 5mins and finish baking until golden brown..
- Once baked and still warm rub butter on top and serve :).
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..