Exploded Stuffed Peppers.
You can cook Exploded Stuffed Peppers using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Exploded Stuffed Peppers
- You need 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 large of green bell peppers, chopped.
- You need 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 envelope of brown or gold g. Washington (generally found in soup isle).
- Prepare 1/2 of regular size jar tomato sauce (I use the traditional by prego but you can use whatever you like).
- Prepare 2 cup of whie rice, cooked.
Exploded Stuffed Peppers instructions
- In a large skillet heat up the oil and brown tne garlic, about two minutes. Add the peppers and onions sauté till soft and the oinons caramelize..
- And the chopped meat and G. Washington (spread around the pan) cook until the meat is browned. Stir in sauce lowet heat and cover, continue to cook for ten minutes..
- Stir in cooked rice, serve and enjoy!.
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..