You can have Chillaquillas using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chillaquillas
- You need 1 packages of Tortilla chips (I prefer white corn).
- Prepare 1 can of Salsa de chile Colorado ( red chile sauce) 1 pound/12 ounces.
- It’s 4 cup of Shredded chicken.
- Prepare 3 cup of Jack cheese, shredded.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried basil.
- You need 1 can of Cooking spray.
Chillaquillas step by step
- Heat a large, deep pan on Medium heat. Apply cooking spray to the bottom and sides of pan..
- Empty entire bag of tortilla chips into the pan..
- Pour half of the red chile sauce over the tortilla chips..
- Spread the shredded chicken over the tortilla chips and press down with your palm to even the layers..
- Next pour the rest of the red chile sauce over the chicken..
- Top off with the shredded Jack cheese..
- Sprinkle with the dried basil and cook for 15 minutes covered..
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..