You can have Garlic knots using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic knots
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Canola oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of Drird oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 of 12 oz. tube buttermilk biscuts.
Garlic knots instructions
- cut each biscuit into thirds. roll each piece into a 3 inch rope and tie into a knot..
- place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet.
- bake at 400°F for 8 to 10 minutes until golden golden brown.
- in a large bowl combine the remaining ingredients.
- brush oil mixture over knots.
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..