Salt and Vinegar Potatoes.
You can cook Salt and Vinegar Potatoes using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salt and Vinegar Potatoes
- Prepare 6 medium of sized potatoes..
- You need 3 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need 5 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 4 small of white onions or spring onions (optional)..
- It’s 1 pinch of garlic salt.
Salt and Vinegar Potatoes step by step
- Peel and cut in half the potatoes. (To prepare in advance peel and cut and then place in cold water until needed)..
- Boil the potatoes as normal in water and a pinch of salt. (Normally takes about 12-15 minutes once the water starts boiling).
- Once done, drain the potatoes..
- Add the Vinegar and olive oil and gently mix it all together..
- Check the seasoning..
- Chop the onions and add it to the potatoes..
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..