The Ultimate Guide To Meatloaf.
You can have The Ultimate Guide To Meatloaf using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of The Ultimate Guide To Meatloaf
- You need of Meat (Beef, pork, lamb, veal, chicken, turkey, or ham. Or use a combination. It is possible to make a fantastic meatloaf with cod, scallops, or salmon.).
- You need of Fat (Butter, raw bacon, pork fat, chicken fat. If your meat is a fatty one such as sausage, consider reducing the amount of fat you add.).
- Prepare of Filler (Bread crumbs, cooked or uncooked rice, finely ground rolled oats, finely ground bulghur wheat).
- You need of egg for Binder (Substitute egg beaters or equivilant egg whites).
- You need of sauce (Ketchup, BBQ Sauce) – If you use a strong or salty sauce such as Teriyaki, Hoisin, or Worcestershire you will only need 1 Tablespoon.
- You need of – Seasoning (Thyme, marjoram, paprika, chili powder, curry powder, fresh ginger, onion Powder, scallion, garlic, Montreal steak).
The Ultimate Guide To Meatloaf instructions
- Basic Meatloaf Use beef as your meat, butter as your fat, bread crumbs or rolled oats as your filler, ketchup as your sauce, ground marjoram as your seasoning. Mix everything preferably by hand. Pack into a loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees until done, it's beginning to brown, and the juices run clear—about 40 minutes..
- Bacon Meatloaf Same as Basic Meatloaf substituting bacon that has been processed into a paste instead of butter. This is really incredible..
- Middle Eastern Meatloaf Use a mixture of beef and lamb as your meat, butter as your fat, bulghur wheat as your filler, ketchup as your sauce, allspice as your seasoning. Proceed as with the Basic Meatloaf. A few pine nuts are good with this, too..
- Chicken Teriyaki Meatloaf Use ground chicken as your meat, butter as your fat, rice as your filler, teriyaki sauce as your sauce, fresh ginger as your seasoning. A mixture of scallions and onions is good. Proceed as with the Basic Meatloaf..
- Using this method you can make BBQ pork meatloaf, South of the Border Meatloaf, Pate a Champagne, and thousands of other varieties. Experiment! Note!!! If you use a more fatty meat, such as Italian Sausage, reduce the amount of fat added or your meatloaf will be a greasy mess..
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..