Easy Fried Sweet Potato with Salted Butter.
You can have Easy Fried Sweet Potato with Salted Butter using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Fried Sweet Potato with Salted Butter
- Prepare 1 of Sweet potato.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vegetable oil.
- You need 2 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 10 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of Black sesame seeds.
Easy Fried Sweet Potato with Salted Butter instructions
- Wash the sweet potatoes well, then wrap the damp sweet potatoes in plastic wrap and microwave at 600 W for about 3 minutes..
- Once the sweet potatoes have cooled a bit, cut into easy-to-eat pieces. Be careful not to burn yourself!.
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan and fry the sweet potatoes until there is no more oil in the pan..
- Add the salt and honey to Step 3. Once the honey has coated the sweet potatoes, add the butter. Once the butter has melted and coated the sweet potatoes, they're done..
- To finish, toss in the black sesame seeds..
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..