Chicken Breasts, Sorghum Sweet Potatoes, and Young Broccoli with Chipotle Orange Salt.
You can have Chicken Breasts, Sorghum Sweet Potatoes, and Young Broccoli with Chipotle Orange Salt using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Breasts, Sorghum Sweet Potatoes, and Young Broccoli with Chipotle Orange Salt
- It’s of Sorghum Sweet Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 lb of sweet potatoes, large dice.
- You need 1 of Kosher salt, to taste.
- You need 2 oz of half and half.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter, divided.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sorghum syrup.
- Prepare 2 of sprigs fresh thyme, picked and chopped.
- You need of Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 8 oz of chicken, boneless, skinless.
- It’s 1 of Kosher salt, to taste.
- You need 1 of Black pepper, to taste.
- You need 3 tbsp of vegetable oil, divided.
- You need of new group.
- Prepare 1 of Young Broccoli.
- It’s 6 oz of young broccolini.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of chipotle orange salt.
- It’s 2 each of garlic cloves, sliced very thinly.
Chicken Breasts, Sorghum Sweet Potatoes, and Young Broccoli with Chipotle Orange Salt step by step
- Place the sweet potatoes in a small saucepot, and cover with salted water. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer. Cook until very tender, typically 20-30 minutes..
- While the sweet potatoes are cooking, season the chicken with kosher salt and black pepper to taste, and set aside at room temperature..
- Remove potatoes from heat and drain. Add half and half, 2 tablespoons butter, sorghum syrup, and chopped thyme. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper to taste..
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat, then add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil. Cook chicken until browned on first side, flip and continue cooking. When chicken is cooked through, remove from the pan, and set aside..
- Over medium-high heat, add 2 more tablespoons vegetable oil to the pan. Add broccoli, and cook while stirring until it is just tender, about 3-4 minutes. Sprinkle with chipotle orange salt, and then add garlic slices. Cook for another 1-2 minutes or until desired doneness. Melt in 1 tablespoon butter, and adjust salt and pepper to taste. Serve, and enjoy!.
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..