You can have Garlic Knots using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Knots
- Prepare 1 of pizza dough or 12 oz can of biscuits.
- You need 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 3 tsp of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
Garlic Knots instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. And grease a baking sheet..
- (I use pizza dough but you could also use a can of biscuits). Rip off small pieces of dough and roll out then tie in a knot. Then lay about an inch or 2 apart on the baking sheet..
- Bake for about 8 to 10 minutes for biscuits (maybe a little longer for pizza dough) or until the dough is golden brown..
- Mix all the other ingredients together in a bowl then brush over the baked knots. Serve with marinara sauce and enjoy :).
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..