You can cook Meatball Heroes using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meatball Heroes
- It’s 1 lb of Hamburger.
- It’s 1/2 lb of Italian Sausage.
- You need 3/4 cup of Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of Basil.
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of Parsley.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Garlic Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Montreal Steak spice.
- Prepare 1 of Marinara sauce.
- Prepare 8 of Buns.
Meatball Heroes step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F. In a large bowl, mix together turkey, bread crumbs, basil, oregano, parsley, garlic salt, parmesan cheese , egg, olive oil, and steak spice. Form meat mixture into 1-1/2″ meatballs and place on a greased cookie sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, or until cooked through. Slice buns in half and place on a baking tray. Preheat oven to broil and lightly toast buns until golden brown and cheese has melted. Warm marinara sauce in a large saucepan over low-medium heat or in the microwave until heated through. Top the bottom half of each toasted bun with 3-4 meatballs, cover in marinara sauce and cheese.
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..