You can have Burrito Suizo using 16 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Burrito Suizo
- It’s 5 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of recipe "Mexican Dry Rub".
- It’s 20 oz of diced tomatoes with green chiles.
- It’s 2 of large yellow onions; minced.
- It’s 2 C of salsa.
- You need 1 C of shredded swiss cheese.
- You need 1.5 C of refried beans.
- Prepare 28 oz of Colorado red chile enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 16 oz of New Mexico Red Chile Salsa.
- You need 1 C of guacamole.
- Prepare 1 C of cooked Spanish rice.
- It’s 2 of avocados.
- It’s 1 of lime.
- It’s 1 bundle of cilantro; chiffonade.
- Prepare 6 of large burrito sized tortillas.
- You need as needed of kosher salt.
Burrito Suizo step by step
- Spread ground beef across the bottom of a large, cold pot. Season with "Mexican Dry Rub" and plenty of salt. Crank heat to full blast..
- Let ground beef get a good sear by not stirring for the first few moments. Spread the onions atop the ground beef..
- Stir onions into beef and cook on high heat until browned and thoroughly cooked. Add tomatoes during last 2 minutes of browning. Do not overcook or beef will dry out and burn..
- When beef is fully cooked, add salsa. Reduce heat to medium. Cook until salsa is nearly dry..
- Bring enchilada sauce to a simmer in a seperate saucepot..
- Spread all tortillas out flat on a large table..
- Distribute refried beans in the center of each tortilla..
- Distribute ground beef atop the beans..
- Distribute rice atop ground beef..
- Distribute guacamole atop rice..
- Distribute red chile salsa atop guacamole..
- Distribute cilantro atop salsa..
- Squeeze lime atop each burrito..
- Roll each burrito and place inside a medium sized casserole dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray..
- Pour enchilada sauce atop..
- Sprinkle swiss cheese atop each burrito..
- Broil briefly for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted..
- Garnish each burrito with 1/3 of an avocado..
- Variations; Roasted bell peppers, jalapeños, scallions, green enchilada sauce, pico de gallo, ranchero salsa, tomatillo salsa, pineapple salsa, grilled pineapple or corn, sofrito, beer, mango salsa, salsa verde, queso fresco, cotija, chihuahua cheese, cinnamon, raw bell peppers, bacon, poblano, celery seed, ancho chile powder, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, caramelized onions, goat cheese, chili powder, serrano peppers, grilled guacamole or avocado, red onion, pearl onion, Vidalia onion, white onion, white pepper, pigeon peas, black beans, pinto beans, chickpeas, steak, chicken, pork, shrimp, beef stock, tamarind, shallots, chorizo, pumpkin salsa, tequila, mole, nopalitos,.
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..