Best hoagie sandwiches.
You can have Best hoagie sandwiches using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Best hoagie sandwiches
- It’s 1 packages of Pack of hoagies-I use a potato bread kind, because they are so soft and yummy!.
- Prepare 5 of as needed Deli turkey cut into strips.
- You need 5 of as needed Deli provolone cheese- cut into strips.
- It’s 5 of as needed Deli pepper jack cheese-cut into strips.
- You need 1 bag of of shredded lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Banana peppers cut into strips.
- It’s 1 of as needed Red onion-cut into small strips.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Evoo(extra virgin olive oil mix with the canola.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Canola oil- mix with the Evoo.
- You need 1 of as needed Dash-Italian Medley Blend seasoning.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 of as needed Optional:crushed peppercorn and red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt and fresh ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of as needed Optional:Tomatoes sliced and cut.
- It’s 5 slice of Black Forest/Honey ham cut into strips. You can use use whatever meats you like.
Best hoagie sandwiches step by step
- I mixed some Evoo, with canola oil and seasonings/herbs together. It taste like subways oil:).
- Cut up the deli meats,deli cheeses of your choice-into long strips. As well as the banana peppers, and red onion. **you can also use tomatoes sliced up if you like them. I forgot to buy them. Lol.
- In a bowl…Mix the lettuce with the oil blend and red wine vinegar, dash Italian seasoning, salt and pepper, and crushed peppercorns and can also add a tiny bit red pepper flakes..
- Then add the sliced meats,cheeses, banana peppers, red onions, etc and sprinkle with more red wine vinegar and Italian seasoning, tomatoes-mix it all up in a big bowl and throw on a hoagie roll. With spicy brown mustard, Mayo, or whatever you like on your sandwich roll. Serve with favorite chips.(Cheese Doritos) ❤️.
- If you look at my main photo I have for my cookpad, this is another pic of it sliced in half. I don't know why it won't load. But the pic above is it all on a hoagie, but hasn't been cut yet. But look at the other one on my main cookpad photo on my page. Not just the one on this recipe😍.
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..