Parmesan garlic knots.
You can have Parmesan garlic knots using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Parmesan garlic knots
- It’s 1 can of pillsbury homestyle bisquits.
- It’s of oil topping.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- It’s of sprinkled topping.
- It’s of grated parmesan cheese.
Parmesan garlic knots instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Open biscuits and cut each piece in half. Roll each half into a 5 inch rope. "Tie" into a knot and place on a greased cookie sheet. (I use our pizza pan).
- Place into oven for 7-9 minutes. Just until they start to lightly brown on top..
- While they bake mix together the oil topping.
- Immediately after pulling cooked biscuits out of oven, brush with oil mixture and sprinkle on the parmesan. Enjoy!.
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..