You can cook Hoagie Rolls using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hoagie Rolls
- You need 4 cup of Flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of active dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of warm water.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter (cubed).
Hoagie Rolls instructions
- Mix yeast, 3/8 cup water, and sugar. Mix and let sit for 5 minutes..
- Add flour and remaining water. Begin to mix (low speed) for 4 minutes..
- Add the salt and butter. Mix for 5 minutes..
- Place into oiled bowl. Cover. Let sit for 1 hour..
- Divide into 8 pieces. Shape as desired. Let dough rise for 30 – 45 minutes..
- Bake in oven at 375 for about 20 minutes..
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..