Salt and Pepper Battered Potato Slices 😉.
You can cook Salt and Pepper Battered Potato Slices 😉 using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salt and Pepper Battered Potato Slices 😉
- Prepare 1 pints of veg oil.
- It’s 2 1/4 of Potatoes sliced into inch thick slices.
- Prepare of Boiling water, enough to cover potatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of smoked sea salt or lemon salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- It’s 8 packages of Battermix.
- Prepare 1 pints of veg oil for deep frying.
Salt and Pepper Battered Potato Slices 😉 step by step
- Peel and slice potatoes. Drop them in boiled water for 10 minutes.
- Mix all the dried ingredients into the batter powder, then add water and mix until no lumps and quite thick.
- Heat oil until very hot turn on deep fryer for about 5-10 minutes.
- Dry off the potato slices of water, dip and cover in batter mix and add on a slotted spoon to the boiling oil do 2 at a time leave for about 1-2 mins then bring out and drain on kitchen paper…
- Put the potato scallops in a greased ovenproof dish and heat in the oven for 15 mins until crisp..
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..