A Chili Fit For Royalty..!.
You can have A Chili Fit For Royalty..! using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of A Chili Fit For Royalty..!
- Prepare of Ultimate Chili.
- Prepare of Minced lean beef.
- It’s of White Onions.
- You need of Red wine.
- You need of Red kidney beans in chili sauce.
- Prepare of Passata or chopped tomatoes.
- You need of Mushrooms (sliced).
- You need of Bell Peppers (1 green, 1 red).
- It’s of Hot chili powder.
- It’s of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of Dark chocolate powder.
- Prepare of Chili peppers (diced).
- It’s of Garlic puree.
- Prepare of Tomato puree.
A Chili Fit For Royalty..! instructions
- Dice onions and lightly fry in a large saucepan with a little olive oil until soft..
- Add the minced beef to the onions. Keep stirring until all big lumps of mince are removed (makes for a smoother texture) and all the mince has browned all over..
- Add 1/2 a bottle of red wine and reduce down until slightly syrup like..
- Add the tinned tomatoes (or passata) and the kidney beans. Cook for 10 minutes on a low heat..
- Then add literally everything else. Stirring occasionally to ensure everything is nicely mixed..
- Flavour with salt, pepper, chili powder, Cayenne pepper and chocolate powder. Be warned, chili gets hotter the longer it's left. So don't go for the full spice effect initially. Aim for a slight bite and when it's served it'll be at the required hotness..
- Cook on a low heat for a good few hours. Stirring regularly, until it reaches the desired consistency..
- Cover and allow to cool over night. This gives the seasonings time to work their magic. Reheat and serve on a bed of nachos. Topped with grated cheese and soured cream..
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..