Flank Steak In Sauce On Hoagie.
You can cook Flank Steak In Sauce On Hoagie using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Flank Steak In Sauce On Hoagie
- It’s 3 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 3 each of Scallions.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dry mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 each of Anaheim pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of Sherry.
- You need 1/4 cup of Worcestershire.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of Ketchup.
- It’s 1 cup of Beef stock with bay leaves and thyme-bay leaves removed after 5 min cooking.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 lb of Flank steak – sliced against the grain, very thin.
- You need of Canola oil.
Flank Steak In Sauce On Hoagie step by step
- Put all 10 ingredients together in a food processor. Buz until all smooth. Put in a pot and cook down for 30 minutes..
- In a pan with canola oil, wait until smoking hot, add thinly slice steak and cook, stirring constantly for 4 minutes..
- Add sauce to steak as preferred to toasted hoagies with arugula.
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..