You can cook Burrito Enchiladas using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Burrito Enchiladas
- Prepare 5 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 2 of large yellow onions; small dice.
- You need 1 of recipe "Mexican Dry Rub".
- Prepare 20 oz of diced tomatoes with green chiles.
- It’s 3 C of salsa.
- You need 1.5 C of refried beans.
- It’s 1 C of shredded Mexican cheese blend.
- Prepare 1.5 C of cooked Spanish rice.
- You need 6 of large flour tortillas.
- Prepare 28 oz of Colorado red chile enchilada sauce.
- Prepare as needed of cilantro & lime.
Burrito Enchiladas step by step
- Spread ground beef across the bottom of a large pot. Season with "Mexican Dry Rub".
- Add onions and salt. Stir. Brown beef thoroughly. Add diced tomatoes and 2 C salsa during last 2 minutes of cooking. Reduce until nearly dry..
- Distribute beans evenly in the middle of each tortilla..
- Distribute beef, rice, remaining salsa, and cheese in each tortilla..
- Spray a casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Pour enough enchilada sauce to cover the bottom..
- Roll each burrito and place in casserole dish. Pour remaining sauce atop each tortilla..
- Bake uncovered at 400° for approximately 10 minutes or until sauce is bubbly..
- Alternatively, top each burrito with an avocado slice and/or a sprinkle of chihuahua cheese..
- Garnish with cilantro and/or lime if desired..
- Variations; Guacamole, avocado, roasted bell peppers, jalapeños, swiss cheese, chihuahua cheese, cinnamon, pork, chicken, shrimp, black bean puree, mango or pineapple salsa, ranchero salsa, tomatillo salsa, peach-mango salsa, grilled pineapple or corn, coriander seed, cotija, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, queso fresco, serrano peppers, poblano, habanero, ancho chile, chipotle, smoked paprika, crema, cilantro-lime rice, pinto or black beans, green enchilada sauce, mole, nopalitos, tamarind, romaine, salsa verde, pico de gallo, nacho cheese, goat cheese, chili powder, dried onion soup mix, tequila, beer, thyme,.
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..