Steak & Cheese Hoagie.
You can cook Steak & Cheese Hoagie using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steak & Cheese Hoagie
- It’s 2 of Large NY Strip Steaks.
- You need 1 of Large Onion.
- Prepare 8 oz of Sliced Mushrooms.
- You need To Taste of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Liquid Smoke.
- It’s 2 Tablespoon of Vegetable Oil.
- It’s 8 of Slices Provolone Cheese.
- It’s 4 of Hoagie Rolls.
- It’s of Mayonnaise.
- You need of Sliced Pickles.
- You need of A1 Steak Sauce.
Steak & Cheese Hoagie step by step
- Thinly slice steak into small strips..
- Cut an onion into wedges..
- Preheat large skillet with vegetable oil on medium heat..
- Salt and pepper the steak well and toss with the liquid smoke to coat..
- Separate the onion and cook in the skillet for 3 minutes or until starting to turn translucent..
- Add the steak and the mushrooms..
- Cook until steak is no longer pink..
- Melt provolone cheese over the steak..
- On a toasted hoagie roll: put mayo, 2 pickle slices, and drizzle A1 Sauce..
- Add the steak and cheese..
- Fold and serve!!.
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..