Italian Hoagie Dip.
You can cook Italian Hoagie Dip using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian Hoagie Dip
- It’s 1/4 lb. of prosciutto, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 lb. of hard salami, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 lb. of capicola (or other ham), chopped.
- You need 1/4 lb. of pepperoni, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 lb. of provolone cheese, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of ripe tomato, diced.
- Prepare 1 of small red onion, diced.
- It’s 1/2 head of iceberg lettuce, shredded.
- You need 1/4 cup of hot pepper hoagie spread, or a few pepperoncini, sliced.
- It’s 3 Tbs. of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 Tbs. of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 loaf of round bread, any kind.
Italian Hoagie Dip instructions
- Chop all lunchmeat and cheese into small bite-size pieces and place in a large mixing bowl..
- Dice the tomato and onion and add to the mixing bowl..
- Shred the lettuce and add to the bowl..
- Add the hoagie spread or sliced pepperoncini and mix well..
- Gradually add in the dried oregano and mix well..
- In a separate bowl, combine mayonnaise and olive oil until creamy and add it to the ingredients and mix well..
- Cut out the center of the round bread to form a bowl and fill with the dip. Break up the excess pieces of bread and place around the bread bowl for dipping..
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..