This is the Ultimate Chili Shrimp.
You can cook This is the Ultimate Chili Shrimp using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of This is the Ultimate Chili Shrimp
- It’s 350 grams of Shrimp.
- It’s 1/4 large of Onion.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of the same size as the two cloves of garlic Ginger.
- You need 1/2 of of a large tomato Tomato.
- You need 1 tbsp of Doubanjiang.
- You need 1 tbsp of ☆Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆Vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ☆Ketchup.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ☆Salt.
- You need 100 ml of ☆Water.
- It’s 1 of few drops ☆Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Weipa or Chinese chicken stock granules.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Shaoxing wine or sake.
- You need 1 tbsp of ●Sake.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ●Katakuriko.
This is the Ultimate Chili Shrimp step by step
- Finely chop the onion, garlic, and ginger. Mix the ☆ ingredeitns. Dice the tomato..
- Put the shrimp in a plastic bag, add the ● ingredients and mix..
- Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil over medium heat and fry the garlic, ginger, and onions until it becomes fragrant. Then, add 1 tablespoon of doubanjiang spicy bean paste..
- Add the tomatoes and fry over high heat until they become soft, then set to medium heat and add the ☆ ingredients. Cook for 3 minutes..
- Once the tomatoes lose their shape, add the shrimp! The trick is to not stir the shrimp. Once it cooks through one side, flip them over and cook the other side..
- Once the shrimp has cooked through, stir the entire pan for the first time. Stir ituntil the the shrimp is well-mixed with the sauce..
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..