9" Pie Crust New York Cheesecake.
You can have 9" Pie Crust New York Cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 9" Pie Crust New York Cheesecake
- Prepare 1 of 9" Graham Cracker Pie Crust.
- Prepare 8 oz of Softened Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sour Cream.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
9" Pie Crust New York Cheesecake step by step
- Let all ingredients come to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit..
- Beat the cream cheese on medium speed with a hand-held mixer until smooth. Add the granulated sugar and beat just until light and fluffy, scraping the sides of the bowl and beaters as needed. Slowly beat in the sour cream, then eggs, heavy cream and vanilla..
- Pour into pie crust.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool to room temperature.
- Cover using the lid that came with the pie crust.
- Refrigerate overnight.
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..