The Ultimate Sausage, Egg & Hash-brown Casserole.
You can cook The Ultimate Sausage, Egg & Hash-brown Casserole using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of The Ultimate Sausage, Egg & Hash-brown Casserole
- It’s 1 lb of Sausage.
- You need 1 dozen of Eggs.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of 30 Oz bag Hash Browns.
- Prepare 1 dash of Onion Powder & Pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Shredded Colby Jack Cheese.
The Ultimate Sausage, Egg & Hash-brown Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Brown Sausage & drain excess fat.
- Mix Eggs, Milk, Onion Powder & Pepper in a large mixing bowl..
- Add Sausage, Frozen Hash Browns & 1 pound of Cheese to mixture. Mix well..
- Pour into a large 10×13 casserole dish. Even casserole throughout dish..
- Bake for 25 minutes. Take out & add an extra top layer of Cheese over entire top. Bake another 30 minutes. You know it's done when you stick a knife in the center & it comes out clean..
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Tastes great with Tortillas..
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..