The Ultimate Crispy Coconut Cookie.
You can have The Ultimate Crispy Coconut Cookie using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The Ultimate Crispy Coconut Cookie
- It’s 140 grams of Butter.
- You need 60 grams of Sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 200 grams of ●Cake flour.
- You need 4 grams of ●Baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of ●Salt.
- You need 120 grams of ☆Coconut (shredded).
The Ultimate Crispy Coconut Cookie step by step
- Bake the shredded coconut in an oven at 250F/120C for 15 minutes..
- Once it's crispy and a very light brown, they're ready. Let it cool for a bit..
- While baking the shredded coconut for 15 minutes, prepare the cookie dough. Put the butter (whisk until creamy), sugar, then egg into a bowl. Thoroughly mix..
- Once Step 3 is complete, add all the ingredients marked ●. There is no need to sift the flour. Finally, add the coconut from Step 2 and it's done after a quick mix..
- Roll the dough into a log with plastic wrap and chill it in the freezer for 30-45 minutes. (I always let it chill for 30 minutes.) Once it has mostly hardened, cut into 1cm thick slices with a knife..
- Pre-heat the oven to 320F/160C. Place the cut dough onto a baking tray, leaving space in between, and then put the tray into the oven..
- They should take 15-20 minutes to bake. Once they have cooled a bit, transfer to a rack and cool. They should be crunchy after cooling them for a brief period..
- They should be about this big. They make easy snacks and they're popular to give as gifts..
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..