Classic new york cheesecake.
You can have Classic new york cheesecake using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Classic new york cheesecake
- It’s of Crust.
- Prepare 1 cup of Graham cracker crumbs.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Butter or margarine melted.
- It’s of Filling.
- It’s 4 packages of 8 oz each cream cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of Flour.
- It’s 1 cup of Sour cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vanilla.
- You need 4 of Eggs.
Classic new york cheesecake instructions
- Mix crumbs sugar, & butter; press onto bottom of 9" springform pam. Bake @ 325° F for 10 minutes if using a silver springform pan. (Bake @ 300° F for 10 mibutes if uing a dark nonstick springform pan.).
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, flour, & vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Blend in sour cream. Add eggs, mixing on low speed just until blended. Pour over crust..
- Bake @ 325° F for 65 to 70 minutes or untik center is almost set if using a 9" silver springform pan (bake @ 300° F for 65 to 70 minutes or until center is almost set if using 9" dark nonstick springform pan.) Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight..
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..