New York Cheesecake.
You can cook New York Cheesecake using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of New York Cheesecake
- You need of Crust.
- You need 1 cup of graham cracker crumbs.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s of Filling.
- Prepare 4 cup of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- You need 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 2 tsp of grated lemon zest.
- It’s 3 of eggs, at room temperature.
New York Cheesecake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. lightly grease an 8-inch spring foam pan; set aside.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs,sugar,cinnamon,and melted butter. Mix until well blended and crumbs are evenly moistened. Pour into pan and press evenly onto bottom. bake for 10 minutes and place on a cooling rack to cool. Reduce heat to 300°F..
- Make the filling. Beat cream cheese, flour and salt;mix until smooth and fluffy, stop to scrape diwn the sides if the bowl occasionally. Add sugar,sour cream, and lemon zest; beat until well blended. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Pour on top of crust.
- Bake in a bain marie until filling is set but the center still jiggles when the pan is moved,about 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes.Let the cheesecake cool on a cooling rack at room temperature. The filling will firm up as it cools. Cover and refrigerate until well chilled. ( Best to chill overnight ).
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..