Slow Cooker Pulled Pork.
You can have Slow Cooker Pulled Pork using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
- You need 2 3/4 lb of boneless pork loin roast (center cut, trimmed of all fat).
- You need 2 tsp of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Hickory liquid smoke.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 11 tbsp of Kansas City BBQ sauce.
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork step by step
- Place pork in the slow cooker..
- Add salt, vinegar, garlic powder, and liquid smoke to pork..
- Cover and set to high for 6 hours..
- Remove pork and and transfer onto a large dish or cutting board..
- Reserve all liquid into a cup and set aside..
- Shred the park with two forks by jabbing the meat then pulling the forks in opposite directions..
- Put the shredded pork back into the slow cooker along with about 3/4 cup of the reserve liquid and the BBQ sauce..
- Cook on high for one hour more..
- Serve sandwich-style by placing on a lightly toasted roll and topping with Cole slaw, use in a Cuban sandwich, or just enjoy on its own..
- *This recipe is from skinnytaste.com.
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..