New York Style Cheese Cake.
You can cook New York Style Cheese Cake using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of New York Style Cheese Cake
- It’s of Dessert.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of Keebler Graham Cracker Crumps.
- You need 1/2 cup of Butter, melted.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 5 of Cream Cheese, (8oz ec) soft.
- You need 1 1/3 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Vanilla.
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sour Cream.
New York Style Cheese Cake step by step
- In small bowl toss graham cracker, butter and 2 tbsp sugar. Reserve 2 tbsp of crumbs mixture for garnish. Press remaining crumb mix onto bottom and 2 1/4 inches up side 9-inch springform pan. Chill in freeze whill making filling..
- In large bowl beat cream cheese on med speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Add 1 1/3 cup sugar, cornstarch and vanilla. Beat until combined. Add eggs, one at a time, beating just untill combined after each addition. Stir in sour cream..
- Pour into crust. Bake at 325°F about 1 1/4 hours or until center is almost set. Cool on wire rack for 15 minutes. Loosen sides of pan. Continue cooling on rack for 45 minutes more. Sprinkle top with saved crumbs. Refrigerate at least 3 hours. Garnish as desired. Store in refrigerate..
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..