Ultimate Moist Banana Cake.
You can have Ultimate Moist Banana Cake using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ultimate Moist Banana Cake
- It’s of Bananas.
- It’s of Eggs.
- You need of Sugar.
- You need of A Cake flour.
- Prepare of A Almond powder.
- You need of A Cornstarch.
- Prepare of A Baking powder.
- You need of Butter (unsalted).
- You need of Rum.
Ultimate Moist Banana Cake step by step
- Prepare by sifting together the powder ingredients marked A. Mash the bananas. Melt the butter and keep it at 50℃..
- Beat the egg and add the sugar to it gradually, whisking in a bowl suspended over boiling water. When the sugar has dissolved, remove the bowl from the hot water..
- Whisk until the mixture is stiff and thick, leaving trails when a spatula is run over it..
- Add the sifted powder ingredients marked A to the mixture gradually, gently folding them into the mixture with a rubber spatula..
- Add the butter and mix. It may be hard to mix the butter in if it has cooled down too much..
- Add the bananas and rum and fold in gently..
- Pour the mixture into a lined cake tin. Gently drop the cake tin from a low height onto the countertop a few times to remove excess air bubbles from the mixture. Bake for about 30 minutes in an oven preheated to 170℃..
- Once baked, remove the cake from the cake tin, peel off the baking paper and leave to cool. Chill in the refrigerator..
- Cut into suitable sizes and it's ready to eat..
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..