L's New York Cheesecake.
You can cook L's New York Cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of L's New York Cheesecake
- Prepare 20 of crumbled Oreo cookies – to do this you can use a mixer or put the cookies in a zipper bag and beat them with a rolling pin..
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter – warm and liquid in the microwave.
- Prepare 1 kg of softened cream cheese – I used softened 9% cheese.
- You need 3 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 200 ml of sour cream.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
L's New York Cheesecake step by step
- Preheat oven to 180°c.
- Mix together the crumbled Oreo cookies and the melted butter..
- Use a 26cm diameter cake dish or an equivelant rectangular one..
- Press the crumbles on the bottom of the cake dish until the whole bottom is covered..
- Using a mixer, mix together the cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla extract..
- Once it's blended well, add the eggs one by one while the mixer is still working..
- Do the same with the sour cream..
- Once all mixed well, pour the mixture into the cake dish onto the Oreo crumbles we've set on the bottom..
- Bake for 40 minutes in the preheated oven..
- After that let cool on a rack in the kitchen for about 30 minutes..
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours..
- Bon appetit!.
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..