Herb-Crusted New York Strip.
You can have Herb-Crusted New York Strip using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Herb-Crusted New York Strip
- It’s 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 each of Everglades all spice.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 2 pinch of lemon zest.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tbsp of peprika.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Everglades heat.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
Herb-Crusted New York Strip step by step
- puncture lots of holes in the steak with fork.
- ADD soy sauce first!.
- let steak marinate after adding ingredients for 15 to 30 minutes.
- coat skillet with extra virgin olive oil.
- slow cook over low to medium-low heat.
- pour remaining marinating juices over the steak while it cooks.
- remove steak after desired wellness has been reached.
- Add water to the juice and reduce for added flavor to steak.
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..