New York-style Cheesecake.
You can have New York-style Cheesecake using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of New York-style Cheesecake
- Prepare of Crust.
- Prepare 120 grams of Cookies of your choice.
- Prepare 50 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare of Cheesecake batter.
- It’s 200 grams of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 80 grams of White sugar.
- It’s 2 of Eggs (medium to large).
- It’s 200 ml of Heavy cream.
- It’s 100 grams of Strained yogurt.
- It’s 10 grams of Corn starch.
New York-style Cheesecake instructions
- Strain the plain yogurt for half a day. From a 450 g carton of yogurt, you'll have about 200 g of strained yogurt. Use 100 g..
- Bring the cream cheese and eggs to room temperature. Line the cake mold with parchment paper..
- Put the cookies in a Ziploc and crush with a rolling pin. Add the melted butter (microwaved) and rub in thoroughly..
- Spread out the crushed cookies into the mold. The surface will easily smooth out it you push it down using the bottom of a cup..
- In a bowl, add the cream cheese, white sugar, eggs, yogurt, heavy cream and corn starch in that order, mixing well with each addition..
- In order to prevent hot water (in the baking sheet) from seeping in, cover the bottom of the mold up until the side with aluminum foil, and place it on the baking sheet. Pour batter into the mold..
- Place the hot water filled baking sheet in the preheated oven at 160℃ and bake for 60 minutes. I covered the cake with aluminum foil after the first 15 minutes..
- Once baked, let it rest in the oven for about 40 minutes, and cool it down slowly. It'll be fluffy and soft, but chill thoroughly in the refrigerator..
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..