Apple Mushroom topped Sirloin.
You can have Apple Mushroom topped Sirloin using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple Mushroom topped Sirloin
- You need 2 of bacon wrapped sirloin.
- Prepare 3/4 tbsp of Kansas City Steak Rub.
- It’s of topper.
- You need 1/3 cup of Granny Smith Apple, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of yellow onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 6 of button mushrooms, quartered.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shallots, minced.
- It’s 3 pinches of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cracked pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of worceshire sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Apple Mushroom topped Sirloin instructions
- For the topper.. in a sauce pan melt butter on med low heat til almost brown, add onions, cook til translucent.
- Add mushrooms, allow moisture to release from mushrooms, about 2 min.
- Add olive oil and shallots then turn heat to low..
- Add salt, pepper, crushed red pepper, worceshire, apple, garlic, chicken broth. Let reduce about 10 min.
- For the Sirloin.. rub down with Kansas City Steak rub to each side of the sirloin (we prefer to use sirloins at room temp, so we allow them to sit for an hour out of the fridge first).
- Pop the sirloins on the grill at 650 degrees, 3 1/2 mins per side. Let rest off grill for 5 min..
- Plate with the delicious topper! Yum yum yum..
- BAM!! Tastes like something from a fancy restaurant 😉 Cheers, friends!.
- Note: We used hardwood lump charcoal and Hickory wood chips for extra flavor..
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..