Chile Colorado wet buritto.
You can have Chile Colorado wet buritto using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chile Colorado wet buritto
- It’s 4 lb of chuck roast.
- It’s 1 can of mild enchiladas sauce.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded Monterey jack cheese.
- You need 1 large of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 can of refried beans.
- You need 1 packages of flour torillas.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 cup of water.
Chile Colorado wet buritto instructions
- Cut meat into 1-2 inch cubes..
- Heat oil on med. first add garlic, stir then add onion..
- Add beef stir. Brown beef till most of its juice is soaked up.
- Add water and enchilada sauce, bring to a boil. Turn heat on low and simmer for about an hour or til meat flakes apart easily..
- Put a lil oil in a small pot, heat up beans. Grate cheese and warm up tortillas..
- Once meat is finished, spread a spoon of beans on tortilla, sprinkle some cheese and with a slotted spoon add beef. Roll up buritto.
- Pour sauce from meat over buritto and cover with cheese..
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..