New York Style Cheese Cake.
You can cook New York Style Cheese Cake using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of New York Style Cheese Cake
- You need of Crust.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of graham cracker crumbs or digestive biscuits 1/4 cup of sugar 8 tablespoons butter, (1 stick) melted.
- It’s of Filling.
- You need 4 of (8 oz) packages of cream cheese, softened 1 1/4 cup sugar 2 teaspoons vanilla 2 tablespoon lemon juice 5 eggs 2 tablespoons of flour.
- It’s of Sour cream layer.
- You need 1 pints of of sour cream 1/3 cup of sugar 1/2 teaspoon vanilla 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
New York Style Cheese Cake step by step
- HEAT oven to 325°F.In a bowl mix graham cracker crumbs or digestive biscuits, sugar and butter, press onto bottom and slightly up the sides of 10-inch spring-form pan. Bake in oven for 10 minutes..
- While crust is baking, make the filling by beating the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and lemon with electric mixer until smooth and well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing at medium speed after each egg is added until all is blended making sure to scrape down the batter with a spatula. Add flour and mix until smooth. Remove crust from oven, but keep oven on and let the crust cool for 5-10 minutes then pour the filling over crust. Bake for about 50-55 minutes or until cake is cooked but has a slight giggle in the center..
- Remove from oven, again keeping oven on and set aside for 5-10 minutes so it cools slightly while you make the sour cream topping. In a small bowl mix the sour cream, sugar, vanilla and lemon. Spoon over the top of the cheesecake and spread evenly. Put cake back in oven and bake for 10 minutes..
- Remove from oven and loosen cake from rim of pan with knife. Cool before refrigerating. Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours or over night.Before serving, remove rim from pan and plate and slice cake. Garnish each slice with fresh strawberries or mango slices and a drizzle of strawberry sundae syrup or mango along with some whipped cream..
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..