ULTIMATE 2WICE Baked Potato!.
You can have ULTIMATE 2WICE Baked Potato! using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of ULTIMATE 2WICE Baked Potato!
- Prepare 5 of baking potatoes.
- Prepare 4 of heaping tbs sour cream.
- Prepare 1 lb of cooked and crumbled bacon.
- It’s 3 stalks of green onions (scallions).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of butter.
ULTIMATE 2WICE Baked Potato! instructions
- Bake potatoes in oven @ 400°F for about an hour or until cooked. Let cool a bit (but not completely).
- Hul out center of potatoes into a bowl and set aside the skins on a baking sheet.
- To the potatoes add: the butter, 3 tbs sour cream, bacon (reserving some for topping) green onions (reserving some for topping) and 1 cup of the cheddar and mash/mix (Add salt and pepper if needed).
- Fill the potato skins with your mixture and top with 1/2 of remaining cheese.
- Place your potatoes in 400°F oven to bake again for another 10-15 min until cheese is melted and yummy.
- Garnish/top with remaining sour cream, bacon crumbles, cheese and green onions… ENJOY 🙂 (great with bbq chicken or steak).
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..