You can have Ultimate Chilli using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ultimate Chilli
- You need 500 grams of Minced Beef.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Red Pepper.
- You need 400 grams of Chopped Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Beef Stock Cube.
- Prepare 175 ml of Red Wine.
- It’s 400 grams of Kidney Beans.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground Coriander.
- It’s 2 tsp of Smoked Paprika (or chipotle flakes).
- You need 2 tbsp of Chopped Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Tomato Puree.
- You need 1 of Fresh Chilli (or up to 4 if you like it hot!).
Ultimate Chilli instructions
- Brown the mince in a little oil. Once brown, add the wine and allow the alcohol to bubble off (should take about 2 minutes). Now add everything except the kidney beans..
- Stir, cover and leave on a low heat for as long as your patience allows, but at least 30 minutes. I tend to give it a couple of hours. Stir occasionally..
- Stir in the kidney beans and cook for a further 15 minutes..
- Serve and enjoy! I generally serve it with rice..
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..