New York Whiskey Sour.
You can cook New York Whiskey Sour using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of New York Whiskey Sour
- Prepare 1 1/2 oz of Whiskey or Bourbon.
- You need 1/2 oz of Simple syrup.
- Prepare 3/4 oz of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 oz of Dry red wine.
New York Whiskey Sour instructions
- Shake bourbon, lemon juice and simple syrup with ice.
- Pour over ice in a whiskey glass.
- Gently and slowly pour wine over back of a spoon so it rests in top half of drink when poured in.
- Admire the work of art you just created, drink and repeat!.
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..