Colorado Pork Green Chili.
You can cook Colorado Pork Green Chili using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Colorado Pork Green Chili
- Prepare 1 lb of pork (diced).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil (or oil of your choice).
- Prepare 6 clove of garlic (or 6 tsp garlic powder).
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 28 oz of can whole peeled tomatoes.
- It’s 24 oz of frozen green chilies.
- It’s 4 oz of can diced jalapenos.
- It’s 6 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- It’s of Thickening.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
Colorado Pork Green Chili step by step
- Heat the oil on high in a large sauce pot. Brown the pork in the oil until golden brown..
- Add the minced garlic to the pork, lower heat to medium and cook for 5 minutes..
- Add the flour to the pork and brown slightly..
- Put the tomatoes in a blender and pulse until smooth..
- Add tomatoes, thawed green chilies, jalepenos, water, and chicken stock to the pork mixture. Bring to a boil and then simmer on medium low for 15 minutes (or longer if you want the pork to become really tender)..
- Mix the 2 tablespoons of flour into 1/2 cup of cold water. Add to boiling green chili and allow to thicken for a few minutes..
- Serve over burritos..
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..