New York Times Brownies.
You can cook New York Times Brownies using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of New York Times Brownies
- Prepare 4 oz of Baker's chocolate (I use semi-sweet but bittersweet or unsweetened is fine too).
- It’s 1/3 cup of butter.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of sifted All-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla or 1 teaspoon coffee.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 cup of optional: chocolate chips, walnuts, peacans 1/ of any.
New York Times Brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 9 by 9 inch pan.
- Melt chocolate and butter together in the microwave in 30 second increments stirring each time (do not overheat or chocolate will burn). Beat eggs and sugar in another bowl until fluffy and add to chocolate mixture..
- Add in flour, vanilla/coffee, salt and nuts/chocolate chips and stir until well mixed. NOTE: I dont like instant coffee so if you chose to use that please be aware that I am not sure how this affects taste or texture. I used very strong coffee brewed that morning and its not to taste the coffee but to bring out the chocolate flavor..
- Spread batter into prepared pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick stuck in center comes out clean..
- Let cool in pan and turn out onto plate. Cut into squares and enjoy!.
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..