The Ultimate Rice Krispie Treat Recipe.
You can have The Ultimate Rice Krispie Treat Recipe using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of The Ultimate Rice Krispie Treat Recipe
- It’s of Rice Krispie Treat Recipe.
- It’s 55 grams of Butter.
- You need 1 packages of Marshmallows (Any color/kind you like).
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of Rice Krispies Cereal (Amount depends on how much you want).
- It’s of Optional: For the SECOND LAYER Rice Krispie Treat.
- Prepare 1 of SAME AMOUNT OF INGREDIENTS LISTED ABOVE.
- Prepare 1 of Crushed Oreos WITHOUT the inside filling, just the cookies (DON'T CRUSH THEM TOO MUCH, YOU WANT TO HAVE SMALL CHUNKS INSIDE) (OPTIONAL: READ STEP 6).
The Ultimate Rice Krispie Treat Recipe step by step
- Set aside a sheet pan (any shape desired) so you can put the mixture inside at the end, as this process is pretty sticky, you might want to cover the pan with butter or spray it with oil so the mixture doesn't stick on to the pan..
- Melt the butter inside a large cooking pot in a medium heat and stir till it's melted perfectly..
- Add the 1 package of desired Marshmallows and continue to stir till it's melted along with the butter. (You can add as much as Marshmallows as you like).
- Add the desired ammount of Rice Krispies Cereal and continue to stir till they are all mixed together perfectly (Careful : You want to do this fast as you don't want the mixture to become solid but rather close to "liquid" so you can transfer it to the sheet pan easier.).
- Transfer the mixture to the desired sheet pan and use hands to straighten the mixture perfectly. Let it cool off…and you are ready!.
- OPTIONAL STEP: IF YOU ARE PLANING TO DO THE ULTIMATE DOUBLE-LAYER RICE KRISPIE TREAT KEEP READING..
- For the Ultimate Double-Layer Rice Krispie Treat just REPEAT this process AGAIN WITH THE SAME AMOUNT OF INGREDIENTS, but this time add the small chunks of oreos BEFORE adding the rice krispies cereal and follow the steps as explained..
- Let BOTH layers you've made to cool a bit and place them on top of each other and sprinkle the remaining "dust" from the crushed oreo cookies on top (AS SHOWN IN THE PICTURE) PS : You DON'T have to do it like it's shown in the picture, you can use any other kind of ingredient instead of oreos, toppings and aesthetic look as you want! Get Creative!.
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..