Ultimate Baked Nacho.
You can have Ultimate Baked Nacho using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ultimate Baked Nacho
- It’s 1 of Cilantro.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Lime Juice.
- Prepare 1 of Tomatoes.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Hamburger Meat.
- Prepare 1 of Seasoned Salt.
- You need 1 of Cumin.
- Prepare 1 can of Refried Beans.
- Prepare 1 packages of Taco Seasoning.
- It’s 1 packages of Taco Sauce (it's actually a jar but they didn't have that as an option.).
- Prepare 1 can of Olives.
- Prepare 1 of Sour Cream.
- It’s 1 of Guacamole.
- Prepare 1 of Pico De Gallo.
- You need 1 of Chives.
- Prepare 1 packages of Taco Cheese Shredded.
- You need 1 bunch of Lettuce.
- You need 1 of Chips.
Ultimate Baked Nacho instructions
- Start off with your homemade Pico De Gallo, and set in the fridge so the flavors can marinate. To your liking mix chopped onion, diced tomato, cilantro, and lime juice. If you're dangerous add a jalapeño..
- Crank the ol girl to 350°F..
- Brown your hamburger meat. And spice it up with some seasoned salt and cumin. Drain when done and set aside..
- Start building your fortress. Take your deep baking dish and layer refried beans..
- Second layer your cooked hamburger meat..
- Third layer a packet of taco seasoning on that bad boy..
- Fourth layer some taco sauce on there for safe measure. (I forgot to take a picture! I'm getting hungry and anxious! You can use your imagination though.).
- Place a bag of cheese over the top..
- Olive it up!.
- Bake for 15 minutes! (Insert jeopardy theme, or just scroll cause like in TV magic the next pic it'll be done!).
- Place your favorite chippies on your plate and get ready folks! Top with all or none or one. Scoop your desired amount all over those chips! Get your guacamole. Your sour cream. Your lettuce. Your pico from the fridge. A nice cold drink and enjoy!! (Optional Chives. I opted to!).
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..