New York style Cheesecake.
You can cook New York style Cheesecake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of New York style Cheesecake
- Prepare 2 cup of Graham cracker crumbs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Butter melted.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 4 packages of Cream cheese.
- You need 1 1/3 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- You need 1 cup of Sour cream.
New York style Cheesecake step by step
- In small bowl toss together graham cracker crumbs margarine or butter and 2 tablespoons of sugar Reserve 2 tablespoons of crumb mixture for garnish press remaining crumb mixture onto bottom and two and a quarter inches up the sides of a 9 inch springform pan chill in freezer while preparing filling.
- In large mixing bowl beat cream cheese on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy add 1 and a third cups sugar,cornstarch and vanilla beat till combined. add eggs 1 at a time beating until just combined after each addition stir in sour cream.
- Pour into crust bake at 325°F for one and a quarter hours or until center is almost set cool on wire rack for 15 minutes loosen sides of pan continue cooling on wire rack for 45 minutes more.
- Sprinkle top with reserved crumbs and garnish as needed refrigerate at least 3 hours store in refrigerator.
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..