Ultimate Croc Pot Creamy Chicken Noodle.
You can have Ultimate Croc Pot Creamy Chicken Noodle using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ultimate Croc Pot Creamy Chicken Noodle
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 of onions chopped.
- It’s 4 of stalks celery chopped.
- You need 2 of cups frozen peas and carrots combo.
- You need 2 of pounds chicken breasts chopped to bite size pieces.
- Prepare 1 of bag reames homestyle egg noodles 16oz drained.
- It’s 1 of can cream mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 of can cream chicken soup.
- It’s 5 of cups chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 of tsp poultry seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 of tsp thyme.
- Prepare 1/4 of tsp pepper.
- It’s 1 of salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of cups half and half.
Ultimate Croc Pot Creamy Chicken Noodle step by step
- Chop celery, onions, and set aside..
- Chop your chicken and put 1 TBL butter in skillet and half TBL olive oil in skillet and saute chicken until no longer pink on outside.. dont worry about cooking through it will cook in croc pot. Takes a few mins. Pour into a large croc pot juices and all and set pot to low..
- In same skillet add another TBL of butter and another half TBL of olive oil then add the celery and onions. Saute until med soft, will still be firm. Add to croc pot juices and all..
- Then to the croc pot you will add your 5 cups of chicken broth and your cans of soup. Stir..
- Add your poultry, thyme, pepper, and salt to taste..
- Cook on low for 6-7 hours until celery is tender..
- About hour before serving boil water and cook noodles until done about 20 mins..
- Add your frozen peas and carrots while noodles are cooking. Drain noodles and add noodles to croc pot.
- Add half half and taste I usually add more of the seasonings. Done..
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..