New York Cheesecake.
You can have New York Cheesecake using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of New York Cheesecake
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Graham Crackers Crumbs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 33/100 cup of Melted Butter.
- You need of Filling.
- You need 5 packages of (8oz.) Cream Cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Room Temp. Sour Cream.
- You need 2 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 large of Eggs Yolks.
- It’s 6 large of Eggs.
New York Cheesecake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare one 9-inch round cheesecake pan or springform pan with 3-inch sides; use a pastry brush to butter the sides and bottom of pan with 1 tablespoon of melted butter..
- Graham Cracker Crust:In a small mixing bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter. Stir until thoroughly mixed and mixture is crumbly.Bake: Pour the graham cracker crumb mixture into the springform pan. Using the back of a large spoon or the flat bottom of a measuring cup or drinking glass, press the crumb mixture firmly and evenly across the bottom of the pan. Place the pan on a baking sheet; bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven and place on a wire cooling rack to cool.When cooled, wrap bottom and sides of pan in a double layer of heavy duty aluminum foil to prepare for the bain marie water bath. The foil is to prevent any water from seeping into the cheesecake through the pan seams.Reduce oven to 325°F..
- Cream Cheese Filling:In a large bowl, add the cream cheese and sugar; mix on medium low speed with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy, 1 to 2 minutes. Scrape the mixture off the paddle and scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl with a rubber spatula so the mixture blends evenly and there are no lumps.Add the sour cream, lemon juice, and vanilla; continue beating on medium low speed until thoroughly combined, about 1 minute.Add the egg yolks; beat until combined, about 1 minute. Add the eggs 2 at a time, beating until thoroughly combined, about 1 minute, scraping the bowl between additions. Tip: crack the eggs into a small bowl and whisk with a fork to thoroughly break up the egg before adding to the cheese mixture. Tip: Do not overbeat the cheesecake batter. Blend the ingredients quickly to add as few air bubbles as possible. The ingredients must be well blended, but excessive beating creates too many air pockets which can cause the cheesecake to puff up too much during ba.
- I topped mine with strawberry Syrup found in the pancake Aisle . SO yummy also you can add Fresh Strawberries like then one i made the second time..
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..