Tex's New York Style Pizza Sauce 🍕.
You can have Tex's New York Style Pizza Sauce 🍕 using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tex's New York Style Pizza Sauce 🍕
- It’s 400 grams of tin of chopped plum tomatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of balsamic vinegar (optional).
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of garlic powder or granules.
- It’s 2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of dried red pepper flakes.
- You need 2 tsp of sea or kosher salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
Tex's New York Style Pizza Sauce 🍕 step by step
- Combine all the ingredients and pulse blend until well mixed but still a little lumpy from the chopped tomatoes. Allow to sit for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavours to mix..
- Use about 1-1½ cups per 12" pizza depending on preference. Remember, sauce will thicken in the oven so don't worry if it seems to be a little on the thin side. After using on your pizza(s), freeze the rest in individual sandwich bags..
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..