Mel's New York Twice Baked Potatoes.
You can have Mel's New York Twice Baked Potatoes using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mel's New York Twice Baked Potatoes
- You need 6 of potatoes.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 tsp of chopped parsley.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 cup of chopped bacon.
- You need 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of paprika.
Mel's New York Twice Baked Potatoes step by step
- Cover baking sheet with foil. Clean potatoes well and pat completely dry . coat in oil and bake on 400° for 1 hour.
- Hold a towel in your hand to cut the crown off each potato.
- Use a spoon to empty out the insides into a bowl.
- Place the crown of the potatoes on the inside of it.
- Add butter, milk, chopped parsley, cheese, one egg yolk, salt and pepper to taste.
- Refill each potato with mix.
- Re-bake on 350° for 30-45 mins or until they are golden brown . drizzle cooked bacon on top or on the side. let cool for 10 minutes and enjoy!!! 🙌💞.
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..